The Tamworth Swine Association will hold the Annual Meeting & Banquet on Saturday, August 31st at the Putnam County Fairgrounds with Social Hour beginning at 5:30pm EST. The Show & Sale will take place on Sunday September 1st, 2013 with the Junior Show activities beginning at 11am and the Breeding Show beginning at 12 noon, followed by the fun auction at 4:30, and concluding with the breeding stock being sold at 5:00pm, at the Putnam County Fairgrounds, US 231 North, Greencastle, Indiana. Entries must be at the fairgrounds by 5pm Saturday August 31, 2013. If you are delayed, please call Dave at 765-366-8655.
National Tamworth Swine Association Scholarship ApplicationGuidelines:
1. Applicant must be a Junior member of the National Tamworth Swine Association and register or exhibit Tamworth Swine.
2. Applicant must be a member in good standing in their 4-H club or FFA chapter.
3. Applicant must be between the ages of 16 and 21.
4. Applicant is welcome to attach additional pages if needed for answers to questions.
5. Scholarship applications must be post marked no later than August 1, 2013.
Click here to download application.
Mail to: Tamworth Swine Association
53147 Rosewood Road
New Carlisle, IN 46552
The National Tamworth Association officers and board of directors are pleased to announce the hiring of a new secretary, Kelley Bradshaw of New Carlisle, Indiana. Kelley and her family have been raising swine and sheep all her life, and have been raising Tamworths the last 10 years, she is married to Brad Bradshaw and they are the parents to 2 young sons, 4 year old Lucas and Caleb born in February 2013. She works for her family run business, Zahl's Elevator and Feed Mill. — Welcome Kelley!